Dyc: Diplomacy Dyc: Diplomacy

Can't wait to see it on the front page.

AnimonsterOfficial responds:

Thanks! Hope it won't be a long wait. ;)

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

A true documentry that paints Bronies in their natural habitat.

SpeedoSausage responds:

More like Clopumentary, eh? EH? eh.

Lollipop Chainsaw Parody Lollipop Chainsaw Parody

Lmao, this game is shit but the animation is amazing. Way to make a parody better than the game itself.

New York Shark New York Shark

Looks like I'm going to Mars. I loved this game the post out of the game, I kept looking in the background to catch all the goodies you threw in there. It's so fun and addicting.

P.S. My ex is in the Navy, felt good to bite his face off on that Navy ship.

Crazy Hangover 2 Crazy Hangover 2

Good game but...

The controls get annoying and very repetitive. The sound of the guy walking gets old after a bit and it's annoying how you can't skip any dialogue, especially if you click the same thing by accident.

Otherwise, it was a good point and click game. It took me awhile to figure some things out but I got the hang of it. Maybe try to make the motions a little smoother and make the target scales for clicking smaller.

Whale's Adventure Whale's Adventure

Wow

Very interesting concept for a game. I've never seen graphing or math related skills in a flash game. Made it tricky but also kept me playing.

The only thing I can say is it doesn't have much of a replay factor, I got to the third level and decided I was done with it. You need something to make it more exciting or maybe speedy?

Otherwise, innovating and smooth flash game.

Meow!Meow!Meow! Meow!Meow!Meow!

Needs more meows.

I really like it though, very trance/electro

The Ice Queen The Ice Queen

It's crazy how good this came out

SpEsss Marines Loop SpEsss Marines Loop

For something out of boredom, it's awesome

Hearts Hearts

Adorable :)

Rainbow Dash Stencil Art Rainbow Dash Stencil Art

This came out great! I love the colors.
You should try going a background some time. Maybe just put tape over the girl to make doing the background easier since it's be best to keep with the spray paint theme :)

Emo doll Emo doll

Love the color and the shape of the eyes. It's so eerie and the color matches it perfectly. Good job :D

Are you going to do the background any different?